Thursday 12 February 2015

My life with Haemophilia




My dad popped round today to very kindly change a couple of failed window units, whilst we sat about chatting he told me of a video he had seen on the Haemo facebook page about two little boys dealing with their condition and overcoming the bruises and bleeds, it brought a tear to my eye but it was also great to see other people facing the same stuff and still playing football and other crazy stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXf5lHyB1us

Disease Vs Disorder

This also led me to have a look on YouTube for Haemo related videos and their are a few one that was good but bugged me because it called Haemo a disease which does not sit well with me because it is actually a disorder I think the two words say two completely different things. Any way I came across another great little video by the kid above and think it's a nice one to show Elliot when he gets bigger

1 comment:

  1. The haemophilia video the lady posted was very inspirational. Showed the problem's you encounter with this condition, but left a positive message. Her sons were just getting on with things and living a normal life.
    All my love, Lefty x x x.

    ReplyDelete