Sunday 9 March 2014

Helmet

My mum purchased a Helmet to protect Elliots precious head it is rather cool and it can grow with him, very useful for the next few months where he is going to get to grips with sitting and crawling, my floor is laminate so you never know.
The Helmet is a 'ok-Baby No Shock' and Elliot does not seemed bothered by it, it gives me piece of mind if he is rolling around in the living room whilst i am making a cup of tea.



Elliot is not on his medication for Haemophilia yet as we want to hold off giving it to him as long as possible so he doesn't grow immune to it,  any protection from needing to use Factor 8 (his medicine) is welcomed with open arms.

Picture of me and Elliot with his new head gear! (thanks mum x)
 
 
 
The helmet costs about £60 but my mum got it from ebay for £30 check out amazon too.
 
Other items I find useful are - Foam floor protector should not cost more then £10 - http://www.softfloorkids.co.uk/?gclid=CKnRg8XZhb0CFWvkwgod26cAWA
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. National Heamophillia Day 17th April every Year! Raise Awareness! Not Alot of People Know That xx

    ReplyDelete