Thursday 13 March 2014

Real Nappies

I used to work selling nursery products when I was 17 so I am well prepped in the knowledge of baby products, I always new what pram I would have and I always new I would use proper terry nappies.

I love real nappies they have so many pros to using them;
  • They are better for the environment
  • they save you hundreds of pounds
  • They are suppose to help with potty training because baby knows he his wet
  • it worked in the past
  • You can use them for if you have more babies
I do on occasion have the odd disposable for Elli if he gets nappy rash or for emergencies when out and about.

Made in England

One of the things I had to contend with was finding nappies that were made in England, Matty has made it his (and mine) mission to try and purchase anything we need from England to help our manufacturers and economy, this all started with a tin opener about 5 years ago. I also wanted to find nappies that did not cost a bomb. After much trawling on the net I found a birth to potty kit made in England for just .... £50 (I am good).
The link to where are got Elliots nappies - http://www.realterrynappies.co.uk/birth-to-potty-kits-17-c.asp
 


The true star of my real nappies is nappy nipper clips, instead of traditional scary sharp pins, these are brilliant inventions that look like a flux capacitor they just cling to the fabric, and with Haemophilia in the background it's like they where made for us.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The lack of a pin is fantastic. It makes putting them on a doddle.

    ReplyDelete